The Case for Investing-in-RSA-Executiv-Summary
South Africa’s value proposition
- Africa’s most industrialised economy. It is the region’s principal manufacturing hub and a leading services destination.
- Highly diversified economic structure in terms of sectoral composition.
- One of the most open economies in the world (ratio of exports and imports to GDP exceeds 58%). Preferential access to numerous global markets.
- Endowed with an abundance of natural resources.
- An extensive and modern infrastructure network.
Sophisticated banking sector with a major footprint in Africa. It is the continent’s financial hub.
- Offers a supportive and growing ecosystem as a hub for innovation, technology and fintech.
Download the documents below: